Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kramer

This man has been a deep well of inspiration for me. I draw out of this well every morning in front of the mirror but it only leads to shattering disappointment when I step outside into the 40kmph wind. How does one get their hair to be so perfectly poised in vertical chaotic beauty like his?

I have little doubt that his hair perfection is partially a result of inter racial breading throughout his family linage.

This does leave me slightly jealous of those with Koi San in their heritage.

My mate Trav (black hair in the middle) had the most beautiful head of hair, but he cut it off when he moved to Amsterdam because it was too much to carry around on a bike.

There is a special place reserved in the Fashion Police jail cell for those who sacrifice beauty at the altar of practicality.


No comments:

Post a Comment