Friday, December 25, 2009

The Recession is deep

With the end of the year festivities comes a time to reflect at what has passed;

There have been high highs: Me getting my first follower of this blog
There have been very low lows: I still only have one follower

Even during these tough times of economic crisis's we have pushed through with only minor hardships prevailing in our lives

One of them being making concessions in transport methods
This is Jackies mode of transport and those are Andrews legs


Food at work is another place I have taken to cheaper alternatives

I am looking forward with positivity and hope of what 2010 will do for our economy, and maybe I will be able to add some pink palony to the mix on certain days of the week.



1 comment:

  1. An extra follower. Just to pick up the blogging economy a bit... :P

    ReplyDelete